How We Can Relieve Pain And Help You Regain Fitness
If you are in pain ,our experienced Physiotherapist will help you with an individual treatment plan to target the cause of your symptoms to return to pain-free life.
A proactive approach to recover quicker, maintain condition, and prevent injuries.
"Massage is not a luxury. It's a way of healthier ,happier life"
Increase your muscle strength and tone.
Fall in love with take care of your body!
We love seeing you that you look better ,move better and feel better.
What our patients say about us
Personalised care and treatment during every step of your road to recovery.
Registered Professional Physiotherapist in Manchester-Didsbury
Our highly qualified Physiotherapist is registered with the Health Care Professional Council (HCPC) and she is a member of The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).Our friendly and professional Physical therapist offers physiotherapy treatments particularly for neck pain and stiffness, shoulder injuries ,upper & lower back pain, knee pain & injury ,sciatica ,sports injury, sprained ankle rehabilitation and more.
All our treatment methods are guided by the latest research and are evidence -based tailored to your individual goals and needs. The aim is to not only settle your problem and return you to activity, but also to identify the underlying cause of your pain and prevent future episodes.
I would highly recommend Ellie
We Are Fully Accredited
Healthcare Care Professional
Of Physiotherapy Member
Book your appointment online or call us on 07539441325 if you have any questions you'd like to ask prior to booking you can email us at email@example.com
Manchester Physiotherapy Clinic-Ellie Physiotherapy & Wellness
Our Clinic is 5 min. away from Manchester airport , meters from M56 and within close proximity to Metrolink and bus routes.
Who We Are
We are independent company specializing in management and treatment of all types of musculoskeletal conditions and more. Learn more
What We offer?
- Sports Massage
- Pilates classes
- Corporate Service
What to expect?
- Professional and clean clinical environment .
- Friendly and experienced Physio, hands -on therapy, specific exercises at every stage to ensure fast recovery, lifestyle or ergonomics advice
Why choose Ellie Physiotherapy & Wellness?
- We are professionally qualified and registered with the Health Professional Councils.
- Our Didsbury Physio is highly experienced with vast amount of knowledge in treating and managing a wide variety of physical conditions , sports injury ,work -related aches & pains, and more.
- Insurance accredited-We are recognised by a number of Private Medical Insurance companies (AXA, PPP, Aviva, Simply health, WPA and many more)and your treatment fees may be recoverable by your Insurance Company
- Affordable-we offer discount treatment packages for our patients
- All our treatment methods are guided by the latest research and are evidence -based
- We offer home visits for patients who are unable to travel to our Clinic
- Weekend Physiotherapy service -Our weekend appointment service is beneficial for patients who find it difficult to attend during the week
- Free parking available
Our expert Physiotherapist in Didsbury,Manchester can assess ,treat and manage your injuries or musculoskeletal pains. She would listen carefully to your story and take into account your general health ,lifestyle and goals before she makes a treatment plan with you. Our friendly and experienced Physiotherapist is passionate and determined to help you to look better, move better and feel better!
Ellie is grateful that she can be part of your rehabilitation process and able to support you to do the things you love to do by providing the highest level of Physiotherapy Service! Learn more
Call your trusted Physiotherapy Clinic in Manchester and book an appointment with your local Physiotherapist-Ellie now!
Ellie Physiotherapy & Wellness is recognised by all major insurance providers such as WPA,AXA,PPP,Simply Health,Aviva and many others.
It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
Friday: 9:30am -6pm
137 Barlow Moor Road,M20 2PW
Didsbury Business Centre
Please be aware that we are on the 2-nd floor and there isn’t a lift.
We do have an allocated parking space, which is the 3rd space on the left side of the car park. If this carpark space is available ,you are welcome to park your car there, if not please park on Mersey road ,outside Albert’s restaurant or there is parking on the nearby residential streets.
Nearest tram stop: West Didsbury and East Didsbury (10 minute walk)
Nearest train station: East Didsbury (30 minute walk)
There are bus stops within a few minutes including 43 44 111
Buses are regular from both Manchester City Centre and the nearby student areas including Oxford Road, Fallowfield, Rusholme and Withington